Unlike most other abilities, reality manipulation is not ever consciously nor actively used. Either the manipulation of reality occurs through specific triggers (such as emotion or desire for a specific result), or very slowly over long time periods of up to several months.
Alongside reality manipulators being incredibly rare, with only a few manifesting such abilities within the space of a century, most are also completely unaware of their abilities. This arises from reality manipulators only capable of shifting the nature of reality at incredibly slow rates, often only leading to a desired result over the space of several days or even months.
Other reality manipulators on the other hands, as is the case with Libras, are capable of shifting reality on a monumental scale, and at vast speeds that render their abilities cataclysmic even at best.
As reality manipulation does not require active/conscious use, it is not limited by concentration nor focus as many other abilities are. Instead, it is limited by:
- The speed at which they manipulate reality
- The extent to which they manipulate reality
- The range over which their abilities may take effect
Application Examples Edit
- Triggered Manipulation - the ability to manipulate reality as a result of an emotional or circumstantial trigger
- Desired Manipulation - the ability to manipulate reality simply by desiring an outcome (though this takes prolonged periods of time)